The exciting, fast growing Digital Industry software division of Siemens is actively recruiting Product Architects for our Professional Services LCS Portfolio team. The LCS Portfolio team focus’ on Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics.
As a Siemens Product Architect, you are a technical resource implementing while building strong relationships with customers and helping them realize their industry vision. This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as configuration and customization of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
About this Role:
Provide implementation expertise in the area of Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics for customers of various sizes. The position requires knowledge of Teamcenter’s data model as well as knowledge of eQube’s reporting and analytics product.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services team will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the solution.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum five years Teamcenter experience with a specific PLM domain area such as: Teamcenter Rapid Start, Reporting and Analytics, Product Cost Management, Integrated Materials Management/Substance Compliance, Rulestream, Systems Engineering/Requirements Management, Supplier Collaboration Foundation/Vendor Management.
- Candidates should also be skilled in Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases; Data Modeling; Management of CAD Data, Document Management and Change Processes; Workflow creation, testing and troubleshooting.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization. Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working with large and small companies
- Experience with report and analysis development using the eQube platform
- Proven ability to implement or define software solutions.
- Understanding of Teamcenter’s data model
- Experience working with database connectivity practices
- Installation and configuration of Teamcenter products
- Preferred locations: Livonia, MI; Milford, OH; Plano, TX; Charlotte, NC; Rochester, NY; St. Louis, MO or Houston, TX but other locations may be considered for highly qualified applicants.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.