SAAS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DEVOPS - 407878Lebanon, PAOther
CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER - 408342Lebanon, PAOther
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - AMS - 371388Cary, NCOther
SR. SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (SRE) – API DEVELOPER - 405494Charlotte, NCOther
CYBER SECURITY COORDINATOR FOR FOUNDATIONAL SERVICES TEAM - 403938Charlotte, NCOther
SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER- REMOTE - 399888Charlotte, NCOther
CLOUD DEVOPS RELEASE MANAGER - 392180Charlotte, NCOther
DEVOPS ENGINEER - REMOTE US - 408676Milford, OHOther
DEVOPS ENGINEER - US REMOTE - 408675Milford, OHOther
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER-ADVANCED - 407953Milford, OHOther
SAAS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DEVOPS - 407878Lebanon, PA
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. You will play a key role in building and maintaining the critical infrastructure that supports our SaaS platform, ensuring its scalability, performance, and reliability. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in every aspect of the infrastructure lifecycle, from design and implementation to monitoring and optimization.
- Design, build, and maintain highly available and scalable infrastructure for our SaaS platform, including servers, storage, networking, and security systems
- Deploy and manage infrastructure using automation tools and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices
- Implement Terraform configurations to create repeatable deployments
- Monitor infrastructure performance and identify potential issues proactively
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Collaborate with Platform Engineers and other teams to troubleshoot infrastructure problems and ensure smooth operations
- Stay up to date on the latest infrastructure technologies and trends
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our infrastructure best practices and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building, and managing infrastructure for cloud-based applications
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform or Ansible
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python or Bash
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Siemens Software.Transform the Everyday
The salary range for this position is $101,200 to $182,200 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.