SAAS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DEVOPS - 407878Lebanon, PAOther
CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER - 408342Lebanon, PAOther
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER - AMS - 371388Cary, NCOther
SR. SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (SRE) – API DEVELOPER - 405494Charlotte, NCOther
CYBER SECURITY COORDINATOR FOR FOUNDATIONAL SERVICES TEAM - 403938Charlotte, NCOther
SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER- REMOTE - 399888Charlotte, NCOther
CLOUD DEVOPS RELEASE MANAGER - 392180Charlotte, NCOther
DEVOPS ENGINEER - REMOTE US - 408676Milford, OHOther
DEVOPS ENGINEER - US REMOTE - 408675Milford, OHOther
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER-ADVANCED - 407953Milford, OHOther
FULL STACK WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER - MILFORD, OH - 406353Milford, OH
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
We are looking for full stack web application developer to join our Siemens team! The work available is to develop new, compelling user functionality within existing software system. Building on a previous release of minimum viable product, users and key collaborators are looking for further extensions to existing code as well as support entirely new use cases. This person will fill a technical leadership role on a small core development team and report directly to the Development Manager. This person will also work closely with another international development team for integrating functionalities into a broader system. Most of this person’s day (about 90%) will be analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modifying software improvements and/or new products. The remainder of their day will be spent interacting with product managers and users to define system requirements, as well as participating in software design meetings.
- Collaborate with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to build new software programs and systems.
- Produce efficient and sophisticated code based on requirements.
- Test and deploy programs and applications.
- Fix, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Ability to lead groups in discussions (in person or remote)
- Technical Skills
- REACT, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Charting libraries (Chart.js, Highcharts, etc…)
- Business process diagramming (BPMN.io / bpmn-js)
- Java development / Tomcat
- Database persistence frameworks (i.e. MyBatis)
- SQL for relational databases (MySQL or equivalent)
- Git for source code management
- Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
- Jersey, JSON, REST
- Position is based in Milford, OH with the ability to work on a hybrid work arrangement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers in the US Eastern time zone.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Background in business process modeling (BPMN)
- Familiarity and experience with modern web-based client software technologies
- Experience using Polarion for application lifecycle management
- Ability to collaborate with team members using Microsoft Teams
- Agile certification is desired
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Siemens Software. Transform the Everyday
The salary range for this position is $82,900 to $149,200 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.