R&D Engineer - TBX - 296401
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
R&D Engineer - TBX - 296401
Looking for Mentor Graphics ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the R&D team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
· Your primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for various R&D units.
· You will be responsible for developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, create software solutions by working closely with R&D team, and coordinate with PV team for validation of the solutions.
· We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new HDL languages and low power methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
· You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in EEE) / ECE/Computer Science (CS) from top reputed Engineering colleges wit significant experience in software development.
· Working Experience should be 2+ Years of experience.
· Experience in EDA will be a great plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Individual will be responsible for developing transactor (xVIP) solutions for CCIX or PCIe based interconnect technology. Primary responsibilities include understanding standard specifications, develop architecture and micro-arch for the design and writing a synthesizable design using verilog/System Verilog.
Primary Technical skills:
Hands on experience on the protocol e.g. PCIe, USB, Ethernet, AMBA in Design or Verification.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time