At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of functional verification and emulation activities.
- Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy advanced simulation and verification methodologies.
- Help customers leverage the full capability of Siemens EDA’s verification tools and technologies.
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly within the U.S.
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE or MSCS preferred
- 5+ years of experience in embedded system design, modeling and/or software development
Preferred experience in: C/C++ development SystemC modeling Linux driver development Linux kernel bring-up Virtual Platform modeling in C/C++QEMU use and extension
- Experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of standard interfaces such as Ethernet, CAN, LIN, SPI etc.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.