Looking for a well-qualified candidate to join the Teamcenter Applications and Industry Solutions product management team (part of Siemens Digital Industries - Software – Lifecycle Collaboration Software) and take over the responsibilities for the Teamcenter Workflow, Teamcenter Integrate Materials Management (IMM), and Teamcenter Substance Compliance applications.
- Defines the strategy and direction for the Teamcenter Workflow, Teamcenter Integrate Materials Management (IMM), and Teamcenter Substance Compliance solutions throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life).
- Works with product marketing, sales, industry, SaaS governance / operations on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace.
- Works closely with distributed development teams (spread across US, Europe, and India) and provide business use cases and requirements in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Works with development, sales, industry, and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Gathers customer feedback, performs market trend analysis, does competitive research, and adjusts the product strategy accordingly.
- Handles negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers and third parties.
- Makes critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g., phase-out).
- Defines the pricing, packaging, etc. of individual products and solutions.
- Represents company plans and product strategies to industry analysts.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Teamcenter (as an end user, implementation service member, or developer etc.)
- Background and experience in Materials Management and Substance Compliance
- Minimum 10 years of prior work experience
- Strong experience in driving software requirements
- Strong presentation, communication and listening skills
- Flexible to work with colleagues and customers spread across the globe
- Based in Eastern or Central US time zone
- Willingness to travel (less than 5% of time)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or other related discipline required.
- Experience in Product Management or Product Ownership role
The salary range for this position is $116,900 to $210,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.