Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for designing, simulating, and manufacturing products across many different industries. Formula One cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many objects we see daily are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Position Overview: The selected candidate will be an integral member of the Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) team, driving the development of model-based E/E Systems applications, including Network communication and Software flow, that push the boundaries of the customer's designs to eliminate mistakes, meet cost targets, and reduce cycle times.
General Job Description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining and directing a product or product family throughout all product life cycle stages. They will work with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go-to-market strategy to ensure the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, deals, and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Lead and expand the footprint of our products in the US time zone
- Contribute to and communicate the vision for the product line, acting as a product steward and evangelist both internally and externally. Stimulate and educate field sales to secure maximum attention and time on the solution
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to ensure the production and delivery of industrial strength application examples, technical test cases, and appropriate product collateral.
- Provide product support to Siemens' sales channel, working directly at customers' sites in pre-and post-sales situations.
- This duty will involve some level of international travel
- Work with the development organization to describe the requirements' context, value, and intent and work closely with the development team throughout the implementation, ensuring that the software meets the intent.
- Interfacing closely with the development team to ensure the product as delivered is as specified and agreed with the senior management team.
- Attending customer user meetings, seminars, trade shows, and conferences as the product representative.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Significant knowledge and practical experience in the E/E automotive or aerospace markets domain.
- Knowledge in one or more areas: Network design, Model-based Design, or embedded software design.
- Good knowledge of design and engineering processes for OEMs and/or Tier 1 automotive or aerospace suppliers.
- Significant knowledge in at least one of the following domains:
- Experience in multiplexed communication system design, including managing signal dictionaries, diagnostics, and optimization.
- Experience in functional design and software development methods in automotive, aerospace, or similar domains using formal (UML/SysML) or informal methods.
- Experience designing and analyzing electrical distribution systems for Automotive, Avionics, or complex Machinery.
Experience in EE architecture or advanced platform design and optimization, including measuring performance against requirements and developing trade studies.
- Highly credible with customers and able to develop strong customer relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Experience in agile software development processes.
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills in English.
- Willingness to engage in appropriate levels of travel
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) clearance is required for this role. Candidate must be able to meet these requirements.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package with a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, and pension. Our flexible benefits scheme allows you to select benefits that suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully based on age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy, and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
The salary range for this position is $78,500 to $141,300, and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees), or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.