At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens at www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you challenged by a changing selling paradigm? The primary mission in this role is to partner with customers to ensure successful business outcomes are realized from their investment in the Siemens Xcelerator Portfolio. The focus is on rapid post sales business value realization. The ideal candidate will have the skills to develop an overall strategy for the customer adoption and expansion of the Siemens Xcelerator Portfolio which is critical to the success of Siemens Digital Industries Software. A focus on adoption by pulling in the vital resources to ensure end user passion for the new software or process is meaningful. After successfully proving the value of this role, this professional will transition to recruiting, hiring and leading a team to scale and implement the mission.
- Gaining knowledge on the customer goals, objectives, struggles and desired outcomes from sales, technical account managers, portfolio development individuals, and others working in the account.
- Initiating customer introductions by sales in order to start relationship building to become the "trusted advisor".
- Working with the customer to set realistic expectations for the purchased software implementation.
- Creating Customer Success Plans (CSP) that contain a project roadmap and specific metrics such as financial impacts that are focused on adoption of the change introduced by the project.
- Facilitating Learning and support by aligning the correct resources and measuring solution usage and learning track usage by the customer.
- Helping drive best practice adoption by the customer and report on this.
- Regularly measuring against the CSP and reporting results.
- Building a power user group if appropriate for the new solution.
- Reviewing customer feedback, probing for business issues, researching industry trends, and aligning the appropriate resources to drive expansion in the account.
- Participating in account planning and strategy to facilitate adoption and expansion.
- Reviewing metrics on adoption and achieved business value over time to publish reports and build case studies.
- Engaging with the renewal team to document why the renewal is a necessity for the customer.
- Upholding Siemens’ integrity/best interests.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA (or relevant Technical Degree) in related engineering, manufacturing or computer science related field.
- 10+ Years’ experience within Aerospace & Defense and/or Federal/DOD Industry.
- 5+ Years’ experience PLM Domain Experience.
- A solid understanding of presales, sales, and post sales processes.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of account management, project management, business development, selling at the executive level, multitasking like leading multiple projects, business planning, negotiation, and contracts.
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic.
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office).
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision, able to self-learn.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- 10+ years Siemens Xcelerator PLM Domain Experience.
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant, Sales, and/or Service within the Digital Enterprise space.
- Proven success and Leadership experience in a Design/Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Service Engineering role in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Recent experience applying advanced knowledge and experience (product, industry, professional, technical) in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
#LI - PLM
#LI - REMOTE
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.