Sr. Salesforce Developer - 273719
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Sr. Salesforce Developer - 273719
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The primary purpose of the Developer role is:
· To work with the CRM Team to identify, develop, and deliver custom applications, enhancements, and integrations required to support our DI SW Business key customer facing processes.
· To identify, support and implement CRM applications and programs across the business that ensure consistent and reliable execution of our business processes while maximizing value to both our internal and external customers.
· To continually improve the performance and productivity (cost of operation) of our business systems; maximize benefits of the system at the lowest achievable cost while delivering the required functionality.
This position reports to the Value Center Development Manager, CRM SFDC.
Primary business interactions include:
a. CRM Team members
b. Key business stakeholders
c. DI SW infrastructure teams (as needed)
d. Other CRM vendors and service/solution providers.
· We want our development team to enjoy their work and have a positive team experience while delivering results in the form of clean, readable and easily maintainable code that is robust, reliable and conforms to established standards.
· Our development team should be striving to stay abreast of current trends in programming and continuously maintain their skills through ongoing certifications and training.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 1+ year of experience with Salesforce Digital Experience (Customer Community implementations)
· 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com System configuration and development
· 1+ year of experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment using Sprints to deliver minimum viable products (MVP)
· Strong understanding and experience with web technologies, relational databases (including SQL), and object oriented Force.com programming languages such as Apex, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, CSS, and HTML
· Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to deliver complex concepts through abstract models and presentations to allow others to identify benefits.
· Undergraduate Degree
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Salesforce.com System Administrator, Developer (DEV-401, DEV-501) and/or Consultant Certification
· Experience implementing managed packages from the SFDC AppExchange
· Experience with Customer Community, Lightning Web Components and JIT handler
· Experience with Coveo, Google Analytics and Consensus
· Experience with DevOps and Automated Testing tools (GitHub, GitLab, Copado, etc.)
· Orientation towards working in a collaborative environment in support of the business needs
· Understanding of business data management and modelling
· Leadership, planning, and execution skills
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.Aptitude to develop and deliver solutions on time and within specifications
Are you a proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced software development professional to help define the future of our next generation marketing automation platform! Bringing your Salesforce.com Lightning Experience along with Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud technology, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, campaign execution specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing and development professionals.
You will be empowered to define the vision and strategy for Siemens Digital Industry Software’s marketing automation platform. Interfacing directly with our global teams in marketing operations, digital campaign execution and product marketing, you will transform business needs into prioritized development plans. As the primary source of requirements for the development team, you will work closely with program management, development leadership and architecture teams to deliver an outstanding product for our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement