Do you want to “build a better tomorrow” by changing the world through cloud digitalization with an outstanding software company?
Siemens, one of the worlds most recognized brands, and the fast-growing Digital Industry software division is actively recruiting a Solution Architect for our team.
The Solution Architect is primarily responsible to provide technical leadership for the delivery of high-quality PLM implementations aligned with the Siemens’ Advantedge implementation methodology. The Solution Architect will be encouraged to own the design/development of the technical solution and provide overall technical leadership to the Siemens and customer team(s).
The Solution Architect position will be collaborating with the Automotive, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machinery and Energy Services Technical Leadership Director. Experience in any of these industries would be a plus for this position, but not required.
- Provide technical leadership for the alignment of project/customer requirements to the Siemens PLM application portfolio as well as technical guidance to the project team through all phases of the project.
- Act in the role of a trusted advisor to the customer and lead implementations towards Siemens’ Best Practices.
- Ensure that Siemens’ Advantedge delivery methodologies are followed.
- Assist Project Manager(s) with developing estimates, detailed work breakdown structure, and supporting accurate project/program governance.
- Provide direct technical mentorship to the onshore/offshore development team(s) and ensure alignment of the solution design and technical delivery.
- Development of functional/design specifications for the project as well as supporting in-process gate/maturity reviews and governance reporting as needed.
- Effectively communicate all pertinent information to team members as well as internal and external partners in a timely and clear fashion.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software and/or engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for proven experience
- Multiple years designing Teamcenter solutions
- Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Proven experience using Advantedge methodology or standard processes to help implement a large software implementation project.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present sophisticated issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Location: Any Major Central, Midwest or Eastern U.S. City
- Expected Travel requirements: 25%-50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Automotive, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machinery and/or Energy industries
- Agile project management/delivery methodologies and processes
The total cash compensation range for this position is $116,100 to $232,200 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.