SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER- REMOTE - 399888Charlotte, NC
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.
The exciting, fast-growing Cloud Application Services (CApS) team is actively recruiting for a professional Program Manager. As a Siemens Program Manager, you will lead complex project activities across multiple teams to enable the successful engineering & operations of Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery. You will work across teams to establish, communicate, and track clear program priorities and activities.
This role will collaborate with CApS Engagement, Engineering, and Operations teams, Product Development, Customer Support, Sales, and Services delivery teams to facilitate successful SaaS delivery.
This position will report directly to the Director of CApS Engineering.
· Work with CApS teams to prioritize and plan activities.
· Manage the CApS task backlog in Polarion.
· Deliver effective communication strategies internal and external to the CApS organization.
· Collaborate with product development teams to manage activities and initiatives related to improving SaaS delivery.
· Assist CApS process engineering and onboarding leaders to coordinate and prioritize initiatives.
· Proactively supervise the program’s overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
· Perform program risk management, including planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling.
· Lead development, collection, and monitoring of various delivery metrics & KPIs.
· Orchestrate program schedules to ensure timely delivery of initiatives.
· Regularly conduct program reviews and retrospectives, integrating the outcomes and lessons learned into the organization to improve CApS SaaS delivery.
· Implement program management activities to control scope, cost, schedule, and quality.
· Communicate program progress to executive-level leadership of various internal stakeholders and teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology, or an equivalent level of knowledge in PLM and SaaS delivery.
· Multiple years of experience as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or comparable products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator, or Agile.
· Experience with delivering software on the cloud.
· Multiple years of team-leading experience in a customer-facing environment.
· Build relationships and communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence, and persuasiveness.
· An initiative-taker with excellent interpersonal skills at all levels throughout an organization
· Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Association (IPMA) or equivalent
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 15%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The total cash compensation range for this position is $135,700 to $271,400 with 10% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).#LI-PLM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.