Do you consider partners critical to innovation and business growth? Are you passionate about building an ecosystem with a thriving partner community for new products and offerings?
The Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a full-time Senior Ecosystem Transformation Strategist who will join SaaS Ecosystem Transformation Strategy team to work and manage broad spectrum of transformational initiatives, define processes, and validate ecosystem ready cloud portfolio offerings and help build great partner onboard experience that in turn help customer adopt Siemens SaaS product portfolio.
True to the name of the team you will be working to change the status quo and help in transforming, developing, and managing SaaS portfolio NPI process, evaluate ways of making product portfolios partner ready, work with extended team to help transform solution fit the SaaS business. You will work with the multiple stakeholders from product segments and strategy team to provide inputs to build product/offerings that are partner ecosystem ready and for later part of the process work with stakeholders from sales & partner team to collaboratively work on partner ecosystem go-to-market plan and portfolio adoption.
You will be in a highly visible role working in SaaS Ecosystem Transformation Strategy team, demonstrating your leadership, and making a great contribution to strengthen Siemens SaaS Portfolio and help growth SaaS business through partner ecosystem.
We are looking for person who is process-oriented at the same time out-side-the-box thinker and is data driven to drive desired outcomes. Someone who is smart, humble, accountable and brings an attitude to building positive impact and have fun in doing so.
- Your work will follow any new SaaS initiatives/SaaS portfolio offering process from pre-NPI phase-to-inputs to NPI process-to-launch, supporting GTM activities, followed by partner ecosystem experience capture, capture ecosystem adoption related data, and build insights to help understand the performance of the offerings and further improvement suggestions. The work is broken in following main areas:
- Transformational Process Development: You will build new and modify the existing NPI and other processes to reflect the needs of partner ecosystem. Develop integrated process that facilitated and provide guidance to product development and go-to-market to develop partner ecosystem ready product and adoption enablement.
- Manage SaaS initiatives and project management: You will own and manage partner ecosystem workstream of the SaaS initiatives projects that are initiated by the strategy team.
- Product Portfolio Partner Experience: During the offering definition, development, and post launch, you will be working with multiple stakeholders to support and understand partners need to position from Siemens product portfolio and the expectation of partners to deploy and adoption of solution for customers.
- Partner related data collection, analysis, and insights: You will be responsible for working with internal data collection team to collect partner related data and analyze for offerings performance and adoption, business impact, any insights it provides.
- Cross- functional Team Collaboration: The nature of the job includes working with multiple parts of the organization. You will need to be proficient in working on cross-functional team and collaborate sometime as a team member and as a lead, as per the project demand and drive results.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline, master’s degree preferred but not required.
- 10 years of overall experience working in business strategy/product management/partner strategy
- 5+ years of experience working in software platform/SaaS company
- Working experience with SaaS product launch process, go-to-market activities, and process of driving growth with partners.
- Understands motivation and experience working in partner ecosystem to operationalize SaaS Solutions
- Understanding of general project management skills and can analyze the data to build insights.
- Flexible and adoptive to changing directions with strong focus on driving results.
- History of working well in collaborative, cross-discipline environments
- Excellent communication skills to articulate technical, financial, and business points.
- Growth mindset, seeking to develop new skills and challenge the status quo.
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.