Job Title: Sales Finance Analyst – Quota & Territory
Job Reference #: 369500
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Do you excel at collaborating with others while also contributing to a high-performance team? Have you demonstrated both strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as excellent communication abilities? Are you interested in working in support of a high performing global Sales team?
In this role you will be the operational link between the Sales Channels, Sales Operations and Sales Finance teams and the Commission Administration team. Data is critical to the success of this role and you will be responsible for partnering with our BI and Finance teams to further incorporate data into our quota models.
The successful candidate will be: (1) a curious individual who can clarify an ambiguous request for information, (2) someone who can develop an in-depth understanding of company sales databases, (3) a person that enjoys meticulously sorting through details and synthesizing data, (4) have experience with or a passion to understand the end-to-end sales processes and compensation design, and (5) be able to clearly communicate results using a method which meet the needs of the end customer (e-mail, Excel, presentation, dashboard).
- Working cross-functionally and across geographic regions you will be tasked with supporting a best-in-class approach to quota and territory management. You are responsible for maintenance of customer accounts, sales reporting hierarchy and sales plan participants in support of the annual planning process. Additional, responsibilities include:
- Quota Setting
- Working with our Sales Operations and Sales Finance Team drive a centralized quota-setting process supported by data and tools which ensures Sales Plan Participant setups are properly assigned to territories and quotas
- Understand the EDA Sales Commission Plans in order to drive the implementation of Compensable Metrics in compensation to ensure data is accurately captured and quotas can be appropriately cascaded
- Partner closely with our Sales Operations and Sales Finance Team to ensure sales planning outputs are cascaded effectively throughout the EDA Sales organization.
- Publication of employee Annual Compensation Plans
- Work closely with our Commission Administration Team to ensure proper input of quota and territory data into compensation systems, Callidus
- Territory Management:
- You will understand and support customer account level master data management. You will work with our Sales Operations team to understand and support our evolving coverage models.
- Build cross-functional relationships at multiple-levels of management. Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports or performance dashboards. Provide quota attainment reporting to sales management and sales agents. Act as a trusted advisor when creating presentation material.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to support the sales and commission administration teams
- 5+ years of experience supporting a sales organization in a sales operations or finance capacity.
- Strong analytical ability with experience coordinating complex decision-analysis
- Aptitude to learn, work, trouble shoot issues, and multi-task in a fast paced, ambiguous, multi-national, dynamic sales organization.
- Advanced Excel skills; experiences with Business Objects, Callidus, Hyperion, Essbase, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related discipline.
- Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement.
- A passion for independent learning and personal development
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project.
- Outgoing, professional, and articulate; great customer & communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $137,700 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.