Siemens Industry Software is a leader in electronic design automation (EDA). We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced Program Manager.
The Program Manager is a key role within the Consulting Services team. The Program Manager is responsible for managing the execution of electronic design services projects. We are seeking a high energy leader, with a successful track record for building customer loyalty through transparent and consistent delivery.
This position will be located in North America, and the candidate must be a US citizen.
- Partner with account teams and technical leads to manage a successful sales campaign
- Utilize services offering based input forms to capture Customer objectives and requirements
- Work with assigned technical leads to scope project effort and capture project proposals
- Develop Statement of Work (SOW) documents along with assigned technical lead
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Managing project execution based on project plans
- Maintaining a log of agreements, open issues, and risks.
- Manage project scope, and utilize change control logs to capture scope changes
- Provide project status reports to Customer stakeholders
- Financial Management of assigned services projects
- Tracking and reporting project governance and performance metrics
- Active management of Customer Relationships through execution best practices
- Capture Customer success metrics and conduct surveys through the project lifecycle
- Continually look for improvement opportunities in project delivery and metrics, to increase measurable results
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience managing electronic design projects
- Understanding of the PCB development process, Design and Library management, and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Understanding of High Speed Design Analysis, tools, and methodologies.
- Development of clear Statements of Work (SOW) for Deliverables, Time and Materials, and Subscription based projects
- Strong understanding of skills and processes required to manage services projects
- Deep understanding of project governance and project management methodologies
- Experience in project planning, risk management, and change management
- Excellent customer focus, attitude, and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and electronic communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Project)
- Consideration provided for experience in managing virtual, geographically, and culturally diverse teams
- Consideration provided for Project Management Professional Certification
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.