Product Engineer Verification - 390729
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Product Engineer Verification - 390729
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are seeking a dynamic and professional product engineer (PE), who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, technical, and friendly environment. In this position you will be focused on product and deployment scalability of the Questa Verification IP products line. In this position you will be working closely with product development teams, marketing managers, application engineers and customers. Some domestic and international travel will be required once reasonable.
Define product features and methodologies:
As a PE you will be defining protocol feature prioritization for the verification IP products to address current and emerging protocols standard. You will be working closely with product development and marketing teams to connect these challenges with Siemens’ current and emerging technical solutions. You will also be guiding customers on creating verification testbench methodologies based on UVM and drive verification IP rollout for new protocols.
Support marketing activities:
The PE will work closely with marketing teams to perform market research, product positioning and creating supporting presentation materials. You will present and demonstrate the Questa verification IP products in conferences, seminars and events.
Work with customers:
You will be working with multiple customers to understand their challenges in design IP verification. Your ability to be maintain customer relationships will help make you effective in this role. Customer facing activities include product demonstrations, training, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking. The PE plays an active role in developing solutions to solve customer verification problems based on their insight into the customers’ environment.
Ideally, you will be a seasoned Verification Engineer who has knowledge of protocol standards and verification methodologies such as UVM.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Managing technical relationships with Siemens’ existing customer base. Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the product engineering teams.
• Delivering technical presentations, demonstrations and training to a range of audiences including users, managers, and decision-makers.
• Influencing product direction by gathering customer requirements and defining the use models which drive the product development and marketing teams
• Participating in new feature specification, development, and validation process to ensure the product will meet customer requirements.
• At least 5-10 year ASIC and/or FPGA design experience including RTL design, functional verification, and debug.
• Programming experience using Verilog, SystemVerilog and UVM.
• Understanding of EDA tools, such as Simulation using Questa, Synopsys VCS, Cadence NC, etc.
• Knowledge of some protocol standards such as PCIe, DDR, Ethernet, 1553, AMBA etc.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus.
• Occasional travel is required.
• Education: B.S.E.E or equivalent; M.S.E.E. or equivalent preferred.
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement