Product Architect - 334919
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Product Architect - 334919
Cloud Application Services ITAR Operations team is looking for Product Architect role. Person would be responsible for deployments on specific cloud platforms/container platforms, participating in all phases of the development, deployment and operational activities for Siemens ITAR customer's workloads
* Minimum 8 years Teamcenter or other PLM/ALM experience, with at least 5 years supporting a customer Production environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Configure and maintain containerized and non-containerized cloud hosted solutions
* Configure and manage monitoring, logging, alerting around infrastructure and applications
* Improving the reliability of cloud hosted SaaS Solution and CI/CD pipeline deployments
* Manage the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health with ongoing deployments
* Ensure customer workloads are configured and deployed properly and working as per SLA
* Support customer workload health and uptime round the clock configured using alerts
* Configure the Application Performance monitoring Alerts and Pager Duty alerts
* Solve application specific tickets
* Apply application & infrastructure patches on test, Preproduction and Production Server
* Install and configure application & infrastructure on Development, test, Preproduction and Production environment
* Configure and manage third parties deployed on environment
* Document root cause analysis of issues
* Reach out to Siemens GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
* Communicate with customer and internal stakeholders on issue resolution
* Provide workarounds to issues
* Develop Knowledge Management database for solved issues
Sought Personality type:
* Proactive, emphatic and approachable.
* Team player and problem solver.
* Effective communicator.
* Great attitude but a critical thinker.
* Creative and open minded.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level); Minimum experience 5 years
* Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization and containerization
* Security & Compliance awareness
* Hands-on experience with Siemens PLM, ALM, MOM &/or CAD tools preferred
* Public clouds; AWS/Azure/GCP experience & certification preferred
* Teamcenter Installation in a distributed environment
* Teamcenter custom template install using BMIDE
* Distributed FMS configuration
* Dispatcher configuration
* Active Workspace Installation and Configuration
* NX and Solidedge CAD Integration
* Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
Nice to have Skills:
* AWS or similar Cloud platform knowledge
* Experience with MCAD & ECAD Integration with Teamcenter or similar PLM
* knowledge of SQL Scripting
* knowledge of deploying customization and configuration on Production environment
* Mentoring of junior team members
* Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
* Ability to automate some of the repetitive tasks
* Scripting knowledge would be useful
This position will be subject to U.S. export control requirements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Employment is contingent on either verifying the U.S. Person status or obtaining any necessary export license.
The salary range for this position is $115,000 to $218,600 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement