A Siemens Professional Services Product Architect is the point person for building a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills and Teamcenter PLM configuration and customization implementation skills.
As part of our Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Interact with the customer to communicate project processes and progress to help guide customer expectations and adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- 3+ years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Experience as a consultant in a customer facing environment
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Need to be a self-starter with a calm demeanor in challenging situations.
- Travel of up to 50% may be required when COVID restrictions are lifted
- Work location can be remote or Plano, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, TX; Orlando, Miami, Tampa, FL; Bethesda, MD; Wichita, KS; Mesa, AZ; Hartford, CT; Fond du Lac, WI; Palo Alto, Pasadena, San Jose, Cypress, Hawthorne, CA; Detroit, Troy, Dearborn, MI; Chicago, Peoria, Lisle, IL; Cheyenne, WY; St. Louis, MO; Milford, Cincinnati, OH; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.; Little Rock, AK; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, Greensboro, NC; North Logan, Salt Lake City, Clearfield, UT; Newark, DE; Marlborough, MA; or Manchester, NH.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.