Integration Architect - 357524
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Integration Architect - 357524
Are you interested in solving exciting customer challenges of integrating distributed systems, data & processes to accelerate their Industry 4.0 journey?
Companies across various industries have variety of Enterprise, PLM & OT data and processes in multiple distributed systems. To maximize the value for organizations, this distributed information needs to be brought together and contextualized through value added digital threads. At the same time these companies, industries & software systems that are undergoing a major transition to Cloud & SaaS world; introducing interesting technical and business challenges to be solved.
Siemens Xcelerator Data Hub has been on the path of addressing these along with its strong suite of product offerings; and is expanding. To support this growth, we are looking for experienced, passionate, and enthusiastic technical team members to define & contribute to delivering foundational integration services, and function as subject matter experts in Integration and Cloud domainsDesign, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
• Support defining Integration Reference Architecture & Integration Services
• Design, develop and test integration services based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality.
• Drive automated CI/CD development and implementation.
• Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to develop products
• Identifying and adopting appropriate Cloud & open-source technologies
• Perform & support execution of proof-of-concepts as required
• Perform & contribute to technical evaluation of existing integration capabilities across business segments, identify synergies,
and rationalization to reference architecture
• Contribute to creation of technical Playbooks for field guidance
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming &
• Software Development and Design Engineering: 10+ years of relevant professional experience
• Strong software development and architectural background – 5+ years
• Technical understanding & hands-on experience in technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, multi-tier distributed architecture, enterprise software, SaaS and related – 5+ years
• Experience designing and deploying applications to be dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable. – 3 years
• Experience in developing and implementing Microservices – 3+ years
• Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud-based solutions leveraging at-least one of the hyper-scalers (AWS, Azure, others), Containerization, DevOps – 3 years
• Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture best practices – 3 years
• Working knowledge & hands-on experience in some of the integration technologies such as – Data virtualization, ETL, semantic / ontology models, Connector frameworks, Event Brokers, Data Lakes, Streaming, meta-data management, Federated Queries -
• Cross Organization engagement & Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities (Development, Sales, Services, Partners, etc.)
• Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective communications
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Working knowledge & hands-on experience in implementing some of Siemens Digital Industries products (Teamcenter, Opcenter, Simcenter, EDA, CAD)
• Working knowledge & experience in some of PLM, ALM, MBSE, EDA, MOM software
• Understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
• Understanding and experience with considerations regarding integration landscapes, data & process governance
• Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors; Enterprise / IT, PLM, OT
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement