Infant Toddler Teacher - 360451
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Infant Toddler Teacher - 360451
Mentor Graphics Child Development Center is now known as Siemens Child Development Center, an early childhood community has a full time opening in our highly reputable and innovative Infant/Toddler program. No changes have been made to location on programming, simply a name change to reflect our merger.
Operating hours for the Center are 7:45-5:00, Monday - Friday in a year round context.
Teachers at the child development center work in a professional, collaborative, team-based culture and are inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia, Italy and a social-constructivist pedagogy. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Infant/Toddler or Preschool age to complement our existing team.
Successful candidates are professionals who are passionate about the art of teaching and committed to staying current on child development research and best practice in the field of Early Childhood Education. They are filled with an attitude of respect, anticipation, wonder and joy and are skilled at preparing environments, materials and experiences that support children’s creativity, learning and daily well-being.
Our ideal candidates are attuned observers, listeners, and communicators who strive to make visible the thinking and learning processes of children, families and teachers, and who are life-long learners, eager to share their knowledge, genuine curiosity and passions with children, families and colleagues.
Prerequisite requirements: This is for a teacher qualified position.
- Minimum of A.A. degree in Early Childhood Education or related field - applicants must be able to meet all licensing/accreditation requirements (background check, enrollment in the Oregon Child Care Criminal History Registry, take Adult, Infant and Child CPR/First Aid course and have a valid (or able to obtain) Oregon food handler’s card.)
- Experience with and developmental knowledge of the needs of children
- Eagerness to join us in our exploration of Reggio inspired practice and life long learning.
- Understanding of project based curriculum and the power of documentation.
- Ability to make a 2 year commitment to the children, families and team. Relationships are at the very core of the work we do with young children.
- Ability to meet the physical and emotional demands necessary to build healthy on-going relationships in work with very young children and their families.
This is an employer sponsored Child Development Center at the company's park like campus in Wilsonville. The position offers a competitive salary and generous benefits & time off packages.
In response to the current climate in Early Childhood we have been thoughtful about our culture to reflect additional center closure days to our calendar to accommodate our Teacher's lives outside of work; teacher work time and working hours.
The hourly range for this position is $14.23 to $25.62 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave and PTO for non-exempt employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement