Are you passionate and knowledgeable about the world of manufacturing and their ecosystem challenges?
Do you enjoy applying technologies driven by purpose to solve practical challenges manufacturers face in their digital transformation journey across the enterprise (shopfloor to top floor and collaboration across ecosystem of suppliers)?
Do you relish working in matrix organization to bring the best of solutions and art of possible offerings to solve industry challenges?
Do you consider yourself seeing as a thought leader in mobilizing purpose-driven technology solutions with forward looking and holistic mindset?
If so, you are in right place with Mendix, a Siemens Business!
Own research and analysis of manufacturing industries market problems, buyer pain, Mendix value for future fit adaptive composable enterprises (across domains of engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, ecosystem collaboration), for competitive differentiation.
- Lead creation of messaging and positioning assets that maps Mendix value with future fit composable enterprise architecture theme.
- Collaborate closely with Mendix and Siemens Digital Industries portfolio stakeholders for low code technology differentiation in manufacturing industry domains.
- Identify, document, and create technical proof point initiatives working closely with technical teams and collaborating with rest of Siemens portfolio product teams, as needed.
- Lead coordination and development of strategic content, demo proof points with key stake holders for Manufacturing Industries and low code platform context.
- Contribute to Mendix value message synergistically with DI Software SaaS transformation, industry digital threads GTM, DI Xcelerator and IoT strategic messaging in-line with growth targets.
- Support strategic partner initiatives (ex. AWS) for joint offering value-prop, proof points and joint market facing assets, in-line with growth targets.
- Be the voice of Mendix portfolio for manufacturing industries at select industry events.
Skills that will help you excel at this role:
- 10+ years of industry experience with strong know-how of business processes in manufacturing industries with consulting or implementation or product management of systems like PLM, MES/MOM, SCM and integration into enterprise IT landscape.
- Ability to prioritize outcomes relentlessly, consult diligently and balance diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to influence goals and strategy of Go to Market initiatives by acting as an SME of manufacturing industries and functional domains.
- Success working with tenacity across geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong ability to transform industry domain know-how into industry tailored market facing assets and technical proof-points for further Go-to-Market steps.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries for forward looking technical proof points (demos) with ability to articulate business value along the digital thread of industry / functional domain process.
- Knowledge of as-a-service business models targeted at users.
- Experience with Siemens Software portfolio (Teamcenter, Opcenter, Simcenter etc.) is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong decision-making skills driven by market insights, data, and applicability of technology-with-purpose across manufacturing value chain.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.