Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work efficiently with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post-production support) for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered optimally and provide value to the customer. Under mentorship and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Works under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, using technical and industry standard methodologies and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- Understand the context of the customer project, its contract type, key deliverables, and engagement model.
- Understand the work breakdown for the assigned work stream, how any associated deployment templates will align, its relationship to other work streams and the overall customer solution
- Provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability definitions required to successfully implement the project
- Provide accurate and timely information to technical team lead or project management team
- Contribute to the generation of relevant level of project support documentation in line with Siemens or customer Project Management Methodology
- Contribute to quality and phase gate reviews.
- Support the review of technical implementation experiences with project delivery team, collecting and sharing lessons learnt as part of the project review and close activities
- Optimally align with project change management rules for the project
- Understand customer’s business goals, objectives and needs and the general business environment
- Work with the Solution or Product Architect to support Architecture tasks
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens PLM Software approved solution techniques
- Support the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- Develop test strategies/plans and perform testing activities, reporting results, and resolving issues
- Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, mentor of users etc.) to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Development and deliver works with other systems as the need arises by the solution design
- Provide specialist technical support for escalated customer product related issues from GTAC, resolving implementation, configuration and integration issues not related to product quality by undertaking root cause analysis of critical problems and apply appropriate resolution, including liaison with customer and/or third party resources.
- Interact with product development on product related issues that are impacting the performance of the customers’ solution, registering and tracking customer specific PR's where appropriate
- Provide specialist technical support (Incident, problem, change, configuration, access, and release management) for usage, operation, and adoption of the deployed DISW solution
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years Teamcenter experience or similar Software/ ERP
- PDM/PLM or similar tools as end user or admin.
- Cloud environments management - AWS
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Advance English Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Open to work in shifts, if needed depending on the Project.
NICE TO HAVE CERTIFICATIONS:
- AWS Cloud Certifications
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds