Financial Analyst IV - 362446
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Financial Analyst IV - 362446
This role reports to the manager of Business Controlling team and performs financial analysis of business results in support to the CFO of Digital Industries Software (DI SW).
Performs complex financial analysis on budget, operating results, and business plans to determine health of the business and make
recommendations to upper management. Prepares forecast and analysis on industry and general economic trends and works with minimum supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the timely and competent analysis of business results to enhance transparency and make actionable business
• Support the DI SW business controlling team by analyzing actuals and presenting finalized results and analysis to senior
management during monthly closings
• Develop and present monthly forecasts and annual budgets for the management
• Support to manage our BU Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow during monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting cycles
• Ensure the report of accurate information for DI SW Management, supporting business decisions.
• Handles special projects and requests including ad-hoc analysis, drivers of operating expenses, and BU CFO presentations
• Ensure clean books and records in addition be able to follow recent accounting standards and financial reporting guidelines
• Enable the financials tool usage for overall DI SW organization
• Familiarity with existing audit and control policies and practices. Complies with laws and regulations in one's own area of
• Manage CAPEX process for DI SW organization
• Oversee asset management and provide expert analysis and opinion to support business decisions
• Degree: Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
• Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant education/work experience in Finance
• Experience working with Tableau, Office (especially excel and PowerPoint), Essbase, Esprit and SAP
• Must have strong systems analytics and communication skills
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement