Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Emulation Consultant
Job Reference #: 318205
Job Location: Austin, TX, Fremont, CA, Waltham, MA or Charlotte, NC
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA!
We at Siemens EDA develop advanced software tools that are used in the design, verification, and testing of extremely large and complex integrated circuits. Consequently, we are looking for a highly motivated and capable engineer with ASIC / FPGA verification and emulation experience to join our team.
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of functional verification and emulation activities.
- Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy emulation methodologies.
- Help customers leverage the full capability of Siemens EDA emulation tools and technologies.
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly within the U.S.
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on emulation
- 5+ years of ASIC/FPGA verification experience using SystemVerilog / UVM and hardware emulation
- Must have experience in: Developing verification/emulation plans Developing emulation transactors for interfacing with an emulator Migrating designs into hardware emulation Enabling test benches for hardware acceleration
- Experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh)
- C programming desirable. SystemC and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired
- Good communication skills
- RTL design experience and knowledge of standard protocols (such as PCIe) is a plus
- Experience with embedded linux device drivers is a plus
- FPGA experience is a plus
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.