Education Enablement Manager - 366399
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Education Enablement Manager - 366399
The Education Enablement Manager is a strategic role in Siemens global academic program, managing a team collaborating with strategic stakeholders internally and externally to empower lifelong learners. This role leads key areas of enablement, including curriculum and credentialing, to deliver a shared value to academic institutions, Siemens customers and internal stakeholders.
• Improve the digital experience and engagement with Siemens technology and content with institutions, educators and
• Lead external educator and internal stakeholder advisory communities of practice.
• Drive an aligned academic SaaS strategy and go-to-market.
• Expand global content and technology strategy to include marketplace distribution.
• Align with sales, product and learning and development teams to drive academic enablement strategies.
• Deliver new content and curriculum to academic partners globally.
• Drive credentialing strategy for the academic market to include digital badges, microcredentials and certifications.
• Analyze industry needs and competitor offerings to drive differentiation.
• Influence and collaborate on go-to-market and promotion strategies.
• Serve as an internal and external spokesperson through thought leadership and advisory board participation.
• Engineering and/or higher education and/or ed tech knowledge and experience required.
• Experience in instructional design, instructional technology, learning management and/or learning and development preferred.
• Proven project and program management skills to include agile business practices.
• Strong professional skills in communication and collaborative problem-solving.
• Experience working with vendors/subcontractors, including budgeting and purchasing and driving to firm schedules and
• Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
The primary and majority function of this job is to manage a team. Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.). Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel. Responsible for key segments or area of business. Provides the management of a department or process area. Supports the development and adaption of the assigned units´ strategy, and ensures implementation of respective programs and measures, for the organization assigned. Coordinates implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles, in assigned organization. Designs and coordinates strategic plans, programs and measures on business or regional level, and aligns with related strategies and plans, in support of CEO and related executive team. Acts a trusted advisor for Top Management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities. Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advises on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio. Lead strategy and initiative with organizational alignment across the business. Report key performance indicators that include quantitative and qualitative to drive progress. Ensures development of business plans and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews. Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning , investment strategies, global market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc. May initiate strategic initiatives of external growth, and initiates, steers or coordinates respective M&A projects, in defined businesses, markets or regions or with Business alliances or Business Partnerships .Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and
the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools. Decides on cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated. Manages a team of Strategy Professionals.
The salary range for this position is $113,900 to $205,000 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement