Report To: Chief Marketing Officer I Department: Global Marketing I Location: Remote or Hybrid (Pasadena, CA) I Travel Required: Yes (10%)
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment in an ambitious environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Supplyframe, recently acquired by Siemens, is looking for Director of Product Marketing.
As the Product Marketing Director, with your experience in supply chain management, you will lead Supplyframe’s marketing strategy and execution of core products and solutions. You will be at the heart of our growth cadence, empowering our go-to-market strategies with outstanding, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing programs and digital platforms.
- Lead the strategic positioning, integration, and execution of campaigns supporting Supplyframe’s suite of Design-to-Source (DSI) solutions.
- Define and implement a strategic narrative through the lens of customer use cases, sales demos, knowledge-based articles, and thought leadership content via blogs, white papers, sell sheets, webinars, videos, presentations and social media channels.
- Partner closely with product and sales leadership to understand the product strategy, competitive landscape, and to develop go-to-market plans for new products and solutions.
- Produce high fidelity, externally facing content including solution guides, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, blogs, and more to support every stage of the sales lifecycle.
- Build compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, positioning for the DSI Network & associated solutions.
- Collaborate with the product management team to develop names, materials, and the sales support team to deliver new features & products to the market.
- Leverage collaboration and project management tools to standardize and build repeatable, scalable processes across the sales and marketing functions.
Who/What We Are Looking For:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in marketing enterprise-level supply chain software, electronics, technology, SaaS products (or similar field) to large, multinational companies with a hyper-focus on enabling the rapid expansion and support of a global customer base.
- Highly conceptual, hyper-detailed self-starter who can work autonomously, set priorities, identify problems, and strive to resolve them.
- Possess the ability to perform in a sophisticated corporate identity systems and cross-functional teams and key stakeholders at various capacities.
- Dynamic, confident, and creative problem solver with grit who can collaboratively define and drive project execution with a cross-functional team of stakeholders with minimal mentorship amidst multiple opposing priorities and goals.
- Thrive in high-performing, autonomous environments and have a passion for simplifying complex messaging into engaging yet succinct stories.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills with the ability to tailor tone and word choice for different audiences.
- Hands-on ability to build a range of marketing assets, including on-message product demos and succinct slide decks.
- A proven record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to balance multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully.
- Experienced in commercial business processes such as business development, operations, marketing, and customer support.
- You have experience with marketing automation technology, CRM and CMS systems with preference given to HubSpot and WordPress.
- Highly proficient in all things Microsoft Office and Google, including Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets.
Preferred, But Not Required:
- An understanding of the global electronics supply chain.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $205,000 and is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training.
Important Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.