Digital Enterprise Consultant
From digitalization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 71.700 innovators in Digital Industries creating a new vision for the next generation. Our Industry Services portfolio ranges from classic product related services (online support, training, field service, maintenance, and upgrades) to innovative data-based services (cyber security and cloud technology) which let customers leverage opportunities in the digitalization era. The overall goal of Industry Services is to support customers in increasing plant availability, reliability, and enhance productivity. The Digital Enterprise Consultant has a passion to transform the manufacturing industry and solve customer challenges by applying innovative ideas and solutions. You are enthusiastic about leveraging today’s innovative technologies to help our clients to succeed at every stage.
Areas of responsibility
As a Digital Enterprise Consultant you are responsible for driving customer engagements and for delivering
- You will be responsible to consult our customers to become a digital enterprise based on our Digital Enterprise portfolio.
- You steer all necessary activities for the successful preparation of offers for the consulting engagement together with the Bid Factory.
- You will have overall responsibility for the efficient coordination and execution of the consulting engagements for the accounts you are engaged in.
- You will continually develop your consulting methodology and the regional roll-out.
- You inspire our customer’s top management of the power of digitalization.
- You build customer-specific value propositions based on our standardized methodology and tools.
- You evaluate customer benefits and initiate a business transformation process.
- You lead and execute consulting projects at the customer site to evaluate the existing maturity of the customer, identify action fields and act as a trusted advisor.
- You continuously support the refinement and enhancement of our consulting methodology.
- You collaborate with your fellow team members by providing continuous feedback.
- You establish a strong relationship with key decision-makers on the customer side.
- You have the ownership for Consulting focused opportunity closing plans.
Skills and abilities
- You have substantial experience working in consulting, industrial digitalization, manufacturing automation, machine tools and enterprise IT systems.
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset You have working experience within one of our key verticals automotive, aerospace, electronics or food & beverages.
- You have working or consulting experience within the customer supply chain in industrial companies, especially a deep understanding of the development process, production planning and execution, shop floor processes and service.
- You apply your deep know-how of lean methods to analyze the customer value chain.
- You have working experience as an IT solution architect on an enterprise level.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the Siemens Digital Enterprise Portfolio.
- You have a university degree (Masters/ PhD) in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics, or an adjacent field.
- You have highly developed communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- You are willing to travel to customer sites on a regular basis.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.