The Business Operations Manager role may be based anywhere in the United States. You will work with a team of creative, supportive, data-driven leaders and executives. You will work hard both as an individual contributor and as a team member, but at the end of the day you and your work will matter in positioning our company for transformative success. You also will have the opportunity for input that shapes what the Adoption, Expansion, Renewal (AER) Org will look like in our transformation to a SaaS company.
What you will do:
- Provide extensive operational support for the Adoption, Expansion & Renewal Org.
- Work with cross-functionally with leaders to drive higher adoption, expansion and renewals results focused on achieving company ARR targets.
- Define, direct, and implement monthly/ quarterly reporting package to the exe team on results of AER operations
- Develop executive level dashboard that focused on our key metrics
- Participate in webinars focused on industry best practices and help localize applicable ones working with the zones leadership
- Serve as key liaison between Leadership, Renewal Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Pricing and other supporting and functional areas
- Provide various analytical special projects as needed
- Work independently with little to no supervision and prioritize work accordingly
- Assist in developing the annual operating plan for recurring revenue business
What we are looking for:
- Min 5-year experience supporting Sales Operations in a complex environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Teams etc.
- Knowledge of Siemens transformation to SaaS direction and strategy
- Experience in program management/ data science preferred
- Successful track record working on initiatives involving multiple functions of Siemens
- Be a time-deadline focused individual that meets and exceeds goals, timing and objectives
- A life learner who is constantly working to improve their professional knowledge
- Willing to work in a global environment with global team
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment.
- Significant experience in Tableau, Sales Force and SAP a must
- Open to some domestic and global travel
· Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance Background, MBA preferred
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.