BUILD AND INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - 388044El Qahera El Gididaa, EGY
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 175 years.
We're looking for a Build And Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Manages assigned releases and projects release including defining scope, plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Builds and releases help products.
- Develops test plans and coordinates and executes QA testing.
- Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
- Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
- Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
- Supports writing staff on use of tools and processes.
- Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Develop new ideas.
- Documents all processes and procedures.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency in administrating and troubleshooting Linux operating systems.
- Excellent coding and scripting skills: C/C++, perl, python, and bash.
- Knowledge of SCM tools. git (or any modern SCM like perforce) and CVS.
- Experience with build systems like GNU Make, CMake and Bazel.
- Release orchestration tools. Gitlab and Jenkins.
- DevOps experience (CI/CD): Understanding Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Transform the everyday
Please browse our open jobs and select the position that suits you best.