Associate Accounting Manager (PRC GAAP) - 386444
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
Associate Accounting Manager (PRC GAAP) - 386444
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
Are you ready to be part of a journey to work with innovative leaders who set the standards in our industry?
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about the technologies that still need to be developed.
Join our Corporate Financial Accounting and Reporting team as an Associate Manager Accounting with responsibility for General Accounting and Local China PRC GAAP reporting activities within our Siemens Digital Industries Software business. This role will be based in Singapore and lead a team.
We make real what matters!
This is your role :
As a member of a team responsible for the governance and related policies over the General Accounting, you will provide support to the entire lifecycle of General Accounting activities to maintain reporting accuracy, transparency, and compliance with Siemens Financial reporting guidelines and local China statutory requirements.
You will provide guidance and oversight on the accounting transactions and related processes including but not limit to:
· Lead the team and coordinate the month end closing process with all the relevant parties to ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping for Siemens reporting.
· Review and approval journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Quarterly review of financial reports and fluctuation analysis to response to questions from management or external auditors.
· Support the monthly review of statistics report/tax filing and annual inspection report according to requirement of statistic department and tax bureau in China.
· Handle the coordination of internal and external audit.
· Providing support to HR on payroll and Expatriate delegation assignment tax and accounting matters.
· Keep abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and trains staff members.
· Assist with any other general accounting topics within the APAC region, ad-hoc requests, or projects, as necessary.
· Establish a collaborative partnership with colleagues in DISW organization.
· Providing accounting/tax support and advice to the EDA business partners in China.
· With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system and other finance and reporting tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
· Ideally at least 5+ years of relevant General accounting experience of IFRS and PRC GAAP.
· Holds a CA/Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance. Big 4 accounting experience is beneficial.
· Advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
· Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for cutting edge tools and technology.
· Good communication skills (fluent in English and Chinese, both in verbal and written communication), good decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination, and strategic judgement.
· Ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business.
· Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
We, at Siemens Digital Industry Software enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
Find out more about us here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the hob application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
#DISW #LI-EDA #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1