AMS Product Engineer - 309506
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation.
AMS Product Engineer - 309506
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a AMS Product Engineer the primary responsibility is for supporting the technical development and deployment of the companies Mixed-Signal products.
* You will be handling some of the toughest mixed-signal circuit simulation challenges, working closely with our world-class field applications and engineering teams to enhance the accuracy, performance , capacity, and functionality for out mixed-signal applications.
* Will be responsible for application development, specification reviews and working with cross functional core teams directing the assigned aspects of the mixed-signal simulation platform.
* Generate technical collateral, application notes, and training materials for the purpose of internal/external training sessions.
* Involved in profiling and identifying bottlenecks in performance of various analysis of mixed-signal designs.
* The job responsibilities also include providing timely, accurate technical product reports.
* Interfaces with customer engineers and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes, uses complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments. Cogently communicates software problems to product development.
* Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms. Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors.
* Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines.
* Guides junior engineers.
* Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
* Some of the existing EDA analog/digital simulation and schematic capture tools (Virtuoso Schematic Editor, Analog Design Environment, Incisive, VCS, Questa, MMSIM, AFS, Eldo, XA, ViVA, Simvision, Verdi, EZWave, QADMS, AMSD, VCS-XA)
* Topologies, connectivity and debug capabilities for digital verification based simulations
* Understanding of converting design based information into effective/understandable requirements for precise implementation
* Create focused collateral and provide clear and concise tutorials, updates, and presentations to multiperson audiences
* Analog/digital design concepts for EDA tooling development
* Will accept a Master's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
* Will also accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and five (5) years of progressive experience in a related occupation. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement